We are looking for potential candidates to work as an Electromechanic for our client. A successful candidate will have chance to work in a big dynamic manufacturing company in Moose Creek, Ontario with an attractive salary package.
Diagnose breakdown root causes and repair equipment using drawings and technical diagrams, monitor the performance of operation machine while following the safety regulation to integrate the SST dimension into daily work practices.
- DEP/DEC in electromechanical or electric engineering;
- License C on electricity (an asset);
- 3-5 years relevant experience on similar position;
- Good knowledge of PLC (Allen Bradley et Siemens);
- Good knowledge of the softwares: Step 7, Rs Logix 500 et 5000;
- Knowledge of industrial networks: Profibus , profinet, sercos ……;
- Computer and programming skill;
- Possess knowledge of variable frequency AC and DC motors, servomotors, instrumentation, control and pneumatic and mechanical equipment;
- Ability to diagnose problems with Micrologic, compactlogic and Siemens S300 controllers;
- Excellent French communication;
- Ability in welding, pneumatic, hydraulic;
- Automation and electricity;
Job type : permanent, full time